every session and find it challenging and satisfying as well. Of course
getting bored once in a while is OK but if you find that you have to
drag yourself for exercise the something is amiss. Seriously.
- Are the exercises too difficult?
- Are the exercises monotonous?
- Is there excessive DOMS?
- Are the gym or accessory costs too high?
- Are your exercise goals too ambitious?
- Is there a lack of camaraderie in the group?
The answers will help you overcome any hesitation and get you back to your workouts again.
suggestions are general in nature. Readers are advised to exercise
caution before implementing them and seek expert advise about what is
suitable for their specific needs.