Recognition for a blog is always a great moment for a blogger and I am no exception. I was nominated a while ago for the first time and recently Seena nominated me for the Liebster Award! I met Seena in the blogworld via the April AtoZ Blogging Challenge in 2016.
Thank you Seena 🙂
These are the rules of the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog in your post
- Display the award on your blog – by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a ‘widget’ or a ‘gadget’
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the blog, and have less than 1000 followers
- Create a new list of 11 questions for the nominees to answer
Here are the answers to the questions that Seena has posed:
1. Sunny Days or the Rains?
2. Morning person or Night Owl
Morning person- always!!
3. Do you have a morning routine
Yes. Almost since I can remember!
4. Are you a planner? How far ahead do you plan?
Not really. Nothing more than the essentials…
5. Do you experience envy? How do you deal with it?
Ofcourse! I have no claims to being an evolved soul, so envy does make a rare unwelcome appearance. In that case, I end up looking at what I do have and that helps a lot.
6. Can you do without desert?
Nope! I love sweets and its tough to say no as they do nothing to help my proclaimed and unsuccessful attempts at weight loss..
7. Something you absolutely need on your pizza?
8. Something you are afraid of?
9. How handicapped do you feel without your phone?
Actually, I have realised, its a state of mind. If I am enjoying whatever activity/situation I am attending without a phone then the absence of the phone doesnt matter. The moment I am bored or lose interest, I start missing my phone!
10. If you could, would your be an employee or entrepreneur?
That’s a tough one.. I guess employee…
11. Do you enjoy audio books?
To tell you the truth, I havent ‘heard’ any as yet..
As per the rules of the award, here are 11 random facts about myself:
1. Reluctant cook
2. Keen to try out different forms of exercise
3. Want to keep up with news from around the world
4. Want to travel to non touristy destinations
5. Like to read fiction
6. Enjoy Dhrupad
7. Favourite past time in public places is to watch peoples expressions’
8. Love continental food
9. Enjoy Hollywood movies
10. Hope to identify all trees on my exercise route
11. Stitching clothes has never been my skill
That was quite difficult!
Accepting this award means I have to nominate five blogs. And here they are (in no particular order)…
Chocolate Coffee Cream
The Era I Lived In
Direct Dil Se
The Solitary Writer
Now the final part… 11 random questions for my nominees..
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Given another chance, which career would you choose?
3. What is your favourite food?
4. Do you exercise daily?
5. Can you read and write your mother tongue (if its not English)?
6. Have you gone out of your way to help a needy person?
7. What is your idea of a perfect holiday?
8. Can you cook?
9. Do you know about composting?
10. Do you recycle?
11. Given a choice, would you use your own vehicle or public transport?
Happy Blogging everyone!